These textured, non-toxic colours resemble mountain granite with realistic sparkling flecks. The rich, thick formula provides easy brush-on application. The brush-on formula works well with all other acrylic products and can be applied in a variety of techniques.
1. Stir contents of jar thoroughly.
2. Apply 1 generous coat with a soft brush; let dry, then apply a second criss-cross coat.
3. Clean up with water.
4. Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
Tips & Techniques
1. Granite Stone can be applied to ceramic bisque, fired glazed surfaces, wicker, wood, plaster, glass, papier-mache silk flowers and leaves.
2. For raised detailing, apply 3-4 coats.
3. For terracotta look, apply 2 solid coats of Canyon Rock Granite Stone; let dry; antique with White Water-Based Antiquing Gel.