Pebeo Porcelaine 150 can be applied to porcelain, earthenware and most bases that can withstand a temperature of 150°C (300°F).
Pebeo Porcelaine 150 makes professional enamelling available to all, with a generation of colours glazed by simply baking at 150°C (300°F) in any domestic oven. In bottle, tube or marker, they can be mixed together, deep and glossy, transparent or opaque, with a superb enamelled appearance after baking.
- Prep ceramic by washing with soap and water. Dry thoroughly with a lint-free cloth. Note: It is important that the surface is clean and free of lint, dust and fingerprints
- Shake marker with cap on. Remove cap. Press and hold down on tip to start color flow. Apply color to ceramic as desired. Apply color in even coats to avoid color pooling. Erase or correct designs with glass cleaner or rubbing alcohol
- Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Before baking, remove any stickers or labels. To make your design permanent, place ceramic into cool oven before turning on the heat. Turn oven on to 150 degrees and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow ceramic to cool in oven before handling. To avoid cracking when baking, let ceramic heat up and cool down with the oven.
The colours then take on a real enamelled aspect and become dishwasher resistant (following label recommendations). Only surfaces which do not come in contact with food should be decorated.