AMACO Low Fire Gloss Glazes fire to a smooth, glossy finish at a witness Cone 05. Always slow fire lead free glazes for best results. AMACO Gloss Glazes flow slightly during firing to a high gloss finish, while correcting most application imperfections.
Clear Transparent is a brilliant, glossy transparent glaze that works perfectly as a studio gloss glaze.
Firing Range: Cone 05
Food Safety: All Amaco Low Fire Gloss Glazes are AP Food Safe and dinnerware safe with the exclusion of LG-27 Turquoise Crackle.
- Great for enhancing texture
- Vibrant colours
- Glossy surfaces ideal for utilitarian pottery
- LG-10 is a popular Clear Glaze for studios!
- Mix well.
- Apply 3 coats of glaze to ware, allowing each coat to dry before applying the next coat.
- Fire to cone 05 as follows.
- Cone 05 - 1046°C (at 150°C/hour for the final 100°C of firing).
Note: Pictured chip results were fired to cone 05 on White Clay.