Mayco Designer Stamp - Zebra can be pressed into soft ceramic, polymer and paper clays to create texture or used to apply patterned designs directly to a variety of surfaces using paints, inks or ceramic glazes.
Made from a flexible unmounted rubber, these stamps can be used on flat surfaces such as slabs or plates to create fantastic patterned borders, or wrapped around the curved surfaces of cups or pots.
They can also be used in print making projects, textile design and non-fired sculpture!
Please see the image provided above for pattern details and explore the variety of beautiful stamps available in the range!
- Stamp patterns/designs onto various substrates including: ceramic, wood, fabric or paper.
- Create textured patterns/designs in pottery, polymer and paper clays.
- Create various depths where colour will collect and pool.
- Flexible enough for use on curved surfaces.
- Easy to clean and store.
- Made of durable rubber.
- Not just for fired projects! Use them for all kinds of crafts.< li>
- Use the whole stamp surface for continuous design or a just a portion for individual accents.< li>
Stamp Dimensions: 17.4cm x 5.5cm