Cress C1006 9.05L Electronic Ceramic, Jewellery, Enameling & Glass Kiln
Suitable for: Silver Clay, Decals, China Paint, Enameling, Low Fire Ceramics, Glass Fusing
C1006B has a digital controller with built in soak timer and up to four kiln firing programs that will make your work a lot easier. Just input your program on the kiln controller and you are set.
Among the many uses are: Small jewellery, metal enameling, glass, low fire ceramics, or use it as a test kiln.
- Voltage: 240V
- Amps: 10A
- Power Type: Single Phase
- Maximum Temperature: Cone 3 (approx. 1093ºC / 2000ºF)
- Thickness/Insulation: 2.5"
- Internal Dimensions: 21.6cm x 25.4cm (8.5" x 10")
- Internal Depth: 165mm (6.5")
- External Dimensions: 394mm (L) x 445mm (W) x 560mm (H) (15.5" x 17.5" x 22")
- Volume: 9.05 L
- Power Cord: Standard 10 amp cord and pug included.
- Shipping Dimensions: 670W x 670D x 540H mm
- Shipping Weight: 31kg
- Warranty: 1 year limited, replacement parts only (conditions apply).
As Cress kilns are imported directly from the USA, pricing is subject to fluctuations in the conversion rate of the US Dollar. Customers are welcome to request a quote when considering a kiln purchase.
Picking up your kiln from our warehouse? If opting for local pickup, please note the shipping weight and dimensions of the kiln provided above to ensure your vehicle will be suitable for transport.