Duncan Concepts Underglaze CN101 Light Heather 473ml is suited to both translucent or solid coverage, simple designs or the detailed majolica technique.
Firing range: cone 06 to cone 6, refer to Mid Range Performance Index for expected firing results
- Apply to shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Fire to shelf cone 06.
- Clean up with water.
- For clear glaze application, brush-on or dip clear glaze over Concepts.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- For Majolica, apply Concepts designs over 3 coats of SN352 White Satin.
- For quick and easy solid coverage, try the drop n fill technique.
Duncan Concepts Underglazes do contain a small glaze component. Once fired, Concepts result in a slightly glossy finish. Pieces require stilting and should not be stacked during firing. Clear glazing with a glaze such as Pure Brilliance is recommended to ensure food safety.