These unique, self antiquing, lead free matte glazes result in rich varied colour with no two firings giving exactly the same results. Courtyard Art Glazes work well with Concepts Underglazes for Majolica and Bisque.
- For both Low Fire and High Fire Applications, apply 2-5 coats to cone 04 bisque.
- Let dry between coats.
- For Low Fire, stilt and fire to cone 06. for High Fire, fire to cone 5-6. (Note: result will vary depending on firing temp)
- For High Fire, because high fire clays vary, we recommend firing a test piece.
- Courtyard Art Glazes can be applied with a sponge, spritz bottle or brush.
- When spritzing on Courtyard Art Glazes, use the spray or mist setting for base coat coverage. For full coverage, spritz on 3-4 coats depending on the colour of glaze; lighter colours require more coats.
- To create detail over Spritzing, mix 1/2 Concepts colour and 1/2 water. Use stream setting on spritz bottle for thin lines of colour, spots or drip effects.