Duncan Crystal Glaze CR904 Fudge Marble 473ml
Set off fireworks of colour on your pieces with Duncan Crystals Glazes! These unique glazes create bright, multi-coloured bursts and specks when fired, resulting in a different finish every time. With Crystals Glazes, colour crystals move throughout the glaze during firing, creating a distinctively interesting appearance.
Each result depends on the size of the crystal, slope of the piece and temperature of the fire. Like the excitement of fireworks festivities, you’ll love the pops of colour created when using Crystals Glazes!
- Stir glaze without disturbing crystals.
- Apply 2 coats to shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Mix in Crystals for 3rd coat.
- Apply crystals sparsely near bottom of the piece to keep crystals from flowing onto kiln shelf.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- Clean up with water.
- Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
- To create custom looks, apply Crystals in combination with other glazes and other colours.
- Crystals work well to high fire cone 5-6. For high fire application, we recommend firing a test piece because high fire clays vary.