1. Apply 3-4 flowing coats to witness cone 04 bisque.
2. Fire to cone 04.
3. Do not fire with greenware or other glazes.
4. Clean brushes and work area with water. Wipe rims of jars and insides of lids.
5. Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
6. These glazes are non-toxic, but not overglaze compatible AND not food-safe.
Metallic Glazes are applied to cone 04 bisque, then fired to cone 04 (SY1024 Antique Pewter fires to shelf cone 06).
Duncan Metallic Glazes are not formulated to be fired with greenware. The fumes from the greenware will damage the glaze and ruin the finish.
Great for use as a Raku glaze.