Don’t let the broken bisque blues get you down – think fast with Duncan Patch-A-Tatch!
This quality ceramic cement is used to attach or repair greenware or bisque, so it’s easy to see why most ceramists consider Patch-A-Tatch an essential product for ceramics.
Save your piece – and your sanity – with Patch-A-Tatch!
How to use Duncan patch-a-tatch on greenware:
- Gently scratch criss-cross lines on the area to be joined.
- Using a soft brush, moisten scored areas or broken edges with water.
- Use the same brush to apply a single coat of Patch-A-Tatch to the moistened areas.
- Quickly attach or fit the pieces together and hold securely for a few seconds.
- When set and thoroughly dry, scrape, sand, or otherwise finish, and the piece is ready for decorating or firing at cone 04.
- Clean up with water.