Mayco Foundations Opaque Glaze FN042 Teal Blue 118ml
Mayco’s Foundations Opaque Glazes fire to a beautiful, soft subdued finish.
Foundations glazes dry quickly, allowing immediate additional decorating and same day firing.
They are certified AP non-toxic and food safe.
Firing Range: Cone 06 - Cone 6
- Shake well, for 5-6 seconds before use.
- Apply 3-4 coats to shelf cone 04 bisque (1060° C).
- Let dry and fire to shelf cone 06 (999° C).
- Fires to a matte/satin finish.
- Beautiful, smooth, satin finish.
- Stable and non-moving.
- Dries quickly for same day firing.
- Colour will gloss at higher temperatures but maintain colour.
- Great for glaze combinations, particularly contrast in finish.
- Compatible with Stroke & Coats.
- Can be applied to greenware or leather-hard clay. We recommend leaving an area unglazed, such as the back or bottom, to allow outgassing during the firing process
- Can be applied with brush, sponge stamp.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and food safe.
- For large areas, use of a soft fan brush is recommended, applying coats in one direction to minimise brush marks.
- Many Foundations can be fired to higher temperatures and still maintain their colour. Check the individual colour label for performance at cone 6.