Paragon 15L Multipurpose Low Fire Kiln - Xpress E12T
Suitable for: Bronze Clay, China Painting, Decals, Enameling, Glass Fusing, Glass Painting, Glass Slumping, Lost Wax Casting, Silver Clay
The digital Xpress-E-12T fires to 2000°F (1093°C)*. Create breathtaking jewelry or small keepsakes in silver clay, enameling, china painting, glass, lost wax casting, or bronze clay. Since the kiln opens from the front, it is ideal for copper enameling. Imagine the glass you could sag, slump, and fuse with this kiln. Make small bowls, pendants, earrings, cufflinks, and even bracelets. Enjoy the glittering beauty of dichroics. This kiln will give you years of creative enjoyment.
- Voltage: 240V
- Amps: 10
- Power Type: Single Phase
- Maximum Temp: 1093°C (2000°F)
- Internal Width: 21.6cm (8.5")
- Internal Depth: 30.5cm (12")
- Internal Height: 22.9cm (9")
- Volume: 15.01L
- External Dimensions: 35.6cm (L) x 57.2cm (W) x 50.8cm (H)
- Power Cord: Standard 10amp plug included
- Warranty: 1 year limited, parts only (conditions apply)
As Paragon kilns are imported directly from the USA, pricing is subject to fluctuations in the conversion rate of the US Dollar. Pricing is correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Pricing confirmation will be provided prior to payment being processed.