Paragon 95L Glass Kiln GL22AD
Suitable for: Glass Fusing, Glass Painting, Glass Slumping
The Paragon GL22AD is a 926°C, square, front-opening, table-top, firebrick kiln with a Sentry 12-key programmer.
Create breathtaking glass in the deluxe GL-22AD Professional Series glass kiln. The GL-22AD is proudly made in America by skilled craftsmen and is designed for those whose livelihood depends on glass production.
The GL-22AD digital kiln is 13 1/4” high inside with room to bend glass for curved windows or cabinet doors and to repair lamp shades. Make glass-fused platters. Crack the door to rake or emboss designs in the surface. Make small-to-medium sized castings and pâte de verre.
Kiln Stand Included! This kiln includes a heavy duty deluxe rolling stand with locking casters which raises your kiln off the ground to a convenient height of 78.7cm and incudes two lower shelves.
- Voltage: 240
- Amps: 25
- Power Type: Single Phase
- Maximum Temp: 926°C (1700°F)
- Internal Length: 533mm (21")
- Internal Width: 533mm (21")
- Internal Depth: 337mm (13.25")
- Volume: 95.71 Litres
- Kiln Stand: Includes a 812mm x 812mm x 787mm (32" x 32" x 31") high stand with locking casters and two lower shelves. Assembly required.
- External Dimensions: 953mm (L) x 762mm (W) x 1371mm (H) (37.5" x 30" x 54")
- Warranty: 1 year limited, parts only conditions apply.
As Paragon kilns are imported directly from the USA, pricing is subject to fluctuations in the conversion rate of the US Dollar. Pricing is correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Pricing confirmation will be provided prior to payment being processed.
Note: External dimensions provided for the kiln also include the height of included kiln stand(s).