Suitable for: Pottery, Ceramics and Glass (Multipurpose)
The Paragon Janus-24 is a multipurpose kiln designed for firing pottery, ceramics and glass.
It has heating elements mounted in the top, sidewalls, and door which can be operated together or independently depending on the selected firing mode.
In the glass mode, heat comes from the top elements and the middle sidewall element allowing you to fuse and sag large glass projects placed on a single shelf. And in the pottery mode, cone 10 is achieved with heat coming from the sidewall elements.
Kiln stands included! This kiln includes a heavy duty deluxe rolling stand with locking casters which raises your kiln off the ground to a convenient height of 78.7cm and incudes two lower shelves for drying ware.
- Voltage: 415V
- Amps: 45A
- Safety Switch: Fitted
- Power Type: 3 Phase
- Maximum Temp: Cone 10 (approx. 1287ºC / 2350ºF)
- Internal Width: 610mm (24")
- Internal Depth: 572mm (22.5")
- Internal Height: 381mm (15")
- Volume: 132 L
- External Dimensions: 1029mm x 813mm x 749mm (40.5" x 32" x 29.5")
- Kiln Stand: Includes a 812mm x 812mm x 787mm (32" x 32" x 31") high stand with locking casters and two lower shelves. Assembly required.
- Shipping Dimensions: 1194W x 1092D x 1067H mm
- Shipping Weight: 192.78kg
- Warranty: 1 year limited, replacement parts only (conditions apply).
Note: External dimensions provided for the kiln also include the height of included kiln stand(s).
Picking up your kiln from our warehouse? If opting for local pickup, please note the shipping weight and dimensions of the kiln provided above to ensure your vehicle will be suitable for transport.
- Sentry 2.0 digital 12-key controller
- Advanced element grooves
- Heavy duty components
- Two peepholes
- Door safety switch (turns off the elements when the door is opened).