Just wanted to say a big “Thank You” to you and the team, my order arrived today, so fast, and everything intact, packed really well. Looking forward to any new stock too.
Thanks heaps for helping us out Brenda? We might be using you guys for all our Sublimation needs in the future as our Melbourne supplier is not as efficient!!
. I received my order on Saturday. It came with a sweet surprise. The chupa chup was perfect for my 8 year old daughter who loved it. Thanks again ??????
thank you so much Love the glazes and cups - and the lollipo - you made my day!
all your courtesy and service greatly appreciated
Thank you so much for your quick service and the lollipop it made my day. I am so glad I found you will order again soon.
Just wanting to congratulate you on your great customer service. Thank you.
Am most impressed with your speed of service given I am on other side of the continent and its xmas time. So thank you for your prompt service and hope to do more business with you in the new year.
I just wanted to say a big thanks for my order that I received with AusPost this morning. I really didn't expect my paints to arrive till at least a week since I orderded them Thursday arvo, so the service is sensational
Thank you so much, everything was delivered on time and in good order! I will be recommending your company to the ladies in my pottery class! Thanks again.
I have had many years in the Ceramic Industry shh!!! neally 40yrs now,with lots of great Suppliers, but your caring, interest, and professionalism, is above all.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Using a pencil, lightly sketch triangular striped sections around the top of lid as shown.
3. Dip the No. 6 Round in water and side load in Black to create the shading around the eye sockets. Float two or three coats around the eyes until the colour is strong enough.
4. Continue floating colour as done above, with Dark Purple shading around teeth and Neon Red on the cheekbones. Add Light Sapphire shading to the ridges of the neck area on the back of the box.
5. Using the No. 1 Liner, fill in the long triangles on lid, alternating with Neon Red and Dark Purple. Float three coats of each colour to the spaces, allowing the colour to dry thoroughly between coats.
6. Using the No. 1 Liner, fill in the irises of the eyes with Light Saffron, then while the colour is still wet, add Light Kiwi, swirling the colour together.
7. Load the No. 1 Liner with Black then add the dot to the pupil of the eyes and fill in the nose cavity as well.
8. Thoroughly shake and mix the French Dimensions Black Licorice and create small jagged lines around top of skull, around the teeth and around the eye sockets. Create a line with “stitch marks” down centre of nose.
9. After all colour has dried thoroughly, carefully apply two smooth flowing coats of Pure Brilliance to the entire piece inside and out, being very careful not to smear the colour on the outside. Stilt and fire to cone 06.