Just wanted to say a big “Thank You” to you and the team, my order arrived today, so fast, and everything intact, packed really well. Looking forward to any new stock too.
Thanks heaps for helping us out Brenda? We might be using you guys for all our Sublimation needs in the future as our Melbourne supplier is not as efficient!!
. I received my order on Saturday. It came with a sweet surprise. The chupa chup was perfect for my 8 year old daughter who loved it. Thanks again ??????
thank you so much Love the glazes and cups - and the lollipo - you made my day!
all your courtesy and service greatly appreciated
Thank you so much for your quick service and the lollipop it made my day. I am so glad I found you will order again soon.
Just wanting to congratulate you on your great customer service. Thank you.
Am most impressed with your speed of service given I am on other side of the continent and its xmas time. So thank you for your prompt service and hope to do more business with you in the new year.
I just wanted to say a big thanks for my order that I received with AusPost this morning. I really didn't expect my paints to arrive till at least a week since I orderded them Thursday arvo, so the service is sensational
Thank you so much, everything was delivered on time and in good order! I will be recommending your company to the ladies in my pottery class! Thanks again.
I have had many years in the Ceramic Industry shh!!! neally 40yrs now,with lots of great Suppliers, but your caring, interest, and professionalism, is above all.
1. Wipe pie plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Trace pie pattern on tracing paper. Set aside.
3. Trace fruits with pencil on clear contact paper. Cut out with scissors.
4. Lay pie pattern on plate and lightly mark off the six divisions.
5. Remove backing from cut out fruits and adhere to each section of pie in same sequence as in pattern (cherry, pumpkin, lemon, apple, blueberries, grapes).
6. Sponge three coats Light Ginger over plate, sides and back.
7. Lightly sponge some Dark Ginger over crust area and some areas of pie. Let dry.
8. Remove fruit stencils.
9. Paint cherries with Neon Red and stem with Dark Ginger.
10. Paint pumpkin with Bright Papaya and segment lines with Dark Papaya.
11. Paint lemon with Dark Straw with a little Dark Papaya added for shadow on side of fruit.
12. Paint apple with Light Kiwi, shade with a little Bright Nautical added to color.
13. Paint blueberries with Bright Nautical with a little Black dot on top of each berry.
14. Paint grapes Dark Grape leaving a small white spot in each for highlight. Let dry.
15. Lay pie tracing over pie and lightly with pencil remark the sections dividing each piece.
16. Use Liner brush and Dark Ginger to divide the six pieces of pie. Let dry well.
17. *IF DESIRED measure approximately 2½” from bottom of plate and draw line around to create a pie tin. Paint tin with three coats Light Gray. Let dry.
18. Lightly brush or sponge one coat of Pure Brilliance to top and bottom of pie plate. Let dry.
19. Stilt pie plate in kiln and fire to cone 06.
Tip: Shake bottles of paint well prior to using. Let dry after each coat.