Sublimation Glass Clock including Clock Mechanism.
Printing Area: 17.8cm Diameter
Material: Sublimation Coated Glass
1. Place metal hanger over the spindal of the clock mechanism.
2. Place mechanism (with hanger attached) behind clock with open spindle pushed through the centre hole.
3. Using the gold 'nut' provided, hold in place and turn mechanism to tighten screw.
4. Push hands onto protruding spindle one at a time and press firmly.
5. Push second hand onto pin in centre of spindle.
Sublimation Pressing Instructions
Testing conducted using a Manual Flat Heat Press.
Clock face down, transfer positioned on top in contact with the heat plate.
Note: The above instructions are provided as a guide only and can be used as a helpful starting point.
Due to potential equipment and product variations, we advise individual testing for optimal results using your own equipment.