Add custom vinyl or sublimation designs to shoes and sneakers with the purpose built Freesub SB21A Shoe Press now available at Ceramicraft!
The SB21A shoe press will enable you to add sublimation or vinyl designs to practically any shoe you can find so longs as it has a suitable surface, and in the case of sublimation, is made of polyester based materials.
Just slide your shoes over the lower plate on the press and you're on your way to some fancy feet in no time.
- Swing away top arm design.
- A unique shaped lower plate which allows you easily position and press 4 shoes at a time.
- Teflon layer included on the underside of the pressing surface.
- Digital control box.
- Model Number: SB21A
- Temperature Range: 0-2204°C (4000°F)
- Time Range: 0-999 Seconds
- Plug: 10 amp
- Voltage: 220
- Rated Power: 1250W
- Package Dimensions: 53cm x 47cm x 45cm
- Package Weight: 17.5kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Colour: Black
Operation instructions: Please refer to the resource and/or learning tab or owner’s leaflet for instructions on how to operate this heat press.
Looking to expand the range of blanks you can sublimate with this product or need a replacement part? Take a look under the 'parts' tab to view the range of compatible parts and accessories for this machine.