Mayco Designer Mat - Wood Grain can be used to create surface textures in ceramic, polymer and paper clay or used to apply pattern or decoration on top of a variety of surfaces using paints, inks or ceramic glazes.
Perfect for ceramics, print making projects, textile design and non-fired sculpture! .
Made from the same flexible rubber as Mayco Designer Stamps, these designer mats can be used on flat and curved surfaces to create fantastic surface patterns and textures.
Please see the image provided above for pattern details and explore the variety of designs available in the range!
- Stamp patterns/designs onto various substrates including: ceramic, wood, fabric or paper.
- Create textured patterns/designs in pottery, polymer and paper clays.
- Create various depths where colour will collect and pool.
- Can be used horizontally, vertically, diagonally, and any direction you desire.
- Flexible enough for use on curved surfaces.
- Not just for fired projects! Use them for all kinds of crafts.
- Easy to clean and store.
- Made of durable rubber.
Mat Dimensions:17.7cm x 22.8cm