The weather outside may be frightful, but the fire is so delightful – fired snow, that is!
Capture the billowy magic of snow for your wintertime-inspired projects or to create the look of fur or hair on animal pieces and figurines.
Duncan Fired Snow paint adds dimensional texture that simulates the look of snow when fired. Use it as an accent glaze on Christmas items and animal décor. Apply it up to 2cm thick for extra dimension!
- Stir well to a smooth consistency. Do not add water.
- Apply one or more flowing coats over unfired glaze that has been applied to cone 04 bisque.
- Allow to dry between coats.
- Avoid thin application.
- The heavier the application, the more dimensional the snow effect will be.
- Do not apply Snow to the edge of branches, as it may run off during firing.
- When dry, fire to cone 06.