Mayco Crystalites Glaze Assortment Kit 118ml - 12 Assorted Colours
This kit contains 12 x 118ml (4oz) jars of the best selling Jungle Gems/Crystalites Glazes.
- S-2701 Peacock Eyes
- S-2702 Northern Lights
- S-2704 Plum Jelly
- S-2708 Oriental Carmel
- S-2709 Cappuccino Mint
- S-2711 Tahiti Grape
- S-2712 Monsoon Seas
- S-2714 Herb Garden
- S-2715 Spotted Kiwi
- S-2724 Lotus Blossom
- S-2727 Poppy Fields
- S-2729 Citrus Splash
Mayco Crystalites are a non-toxic crystal and glaze combination in a jar. These rock-like crystals produce dramatic effects that flow and melt during the firing process. Their usage is almost endless in decorating possibilities and is limited only with your imagination.
Firing Range: Cone 06/05
- Shake jar well and stir before each application to keep crystals evenly distributed.
- Using a fan brush, apply three even coats shelf cone 04 (1060° C) bisque, allowing too dry between coats.
- Avoid placing crystals on the bottom of the piece.
- Fire to shelf cone 06 (999° C).
- Do not spray apply without proper personal protective equipment.
- Food Safe, Non-Toxic and Non-Hazardous when used according to manufacturers directions.
- May not be suitable for dinnerware due to surface characteristics. For more information, refer to MSDS
- At higher temperatures, Mayco Crystal glazes, already prone to move, will move that much more. The crystals will lose some of their definition and act more as a blending agent. Be careful about placing glaze too close to the bottom of your piece, in addition to stilting you may want to put a tile or a piece of scrap bisque beneath the piece to prevent glaze from running onto your kiln shelves.
All about Mayco Jungle Gem Glazes