Suitable for: Glass Fusing, Glass Painting, Glass Slumping, Precious Metal Clay
The compact 3-key controller on the Paragon Fusion 16 will help you achieve consistent results from one firing to the next. The user-friendly controller has powerful features that you will enjoy using. When you own a Paragon Fusion-16, you can endlessly experiment with glass fusing.
The Paragon Fusion 16 heats from the top for even heat distribution across the glass surface. The lid elements are mounted in pinless element grooves - the elements do not need pins, because the element coils are wider than the groove opening. A heavy steel base on the Paragon Fusion 16 supports the reversible brick bottom.
The standard Fusion-16 comes with an insulating firebrick top. You can also upgrade your kiln with the optional deluxe ceramic fibre top, which also has pinless element grooves. The fibre top helps keep the kiln interior even cleaner.
Kiln stand included! This kiln includes a heavy duty deluxe rolling stand with locking casters and a mounting bracket for the Orton Kiln Vent.
- Voltage: 240V
- Amps: 10A
- Safety Switch: Fitted
- Power Type: Single Phase
- Maximum Temp: 926ºC / 1700ºF
- Internal Length: 406mm (16")
- Internal Width: 406mm (16")
- Internal Depth: 165mm (6.5")
- Volume: 27.18 L
- External Dimensions: 749mm (L) x 610mm (W) x 876mm (H) (29.5" x 24" x 34.5")
- Power Cord: Standard 10 amp cord and pug included.
- Kiln Stand: Includes a 457mm x 457mm x 457mm (18" x 18" x 18") high stand with locking casters, vent bracket. Assembly required.
- Shipping Dimensions: 914W x 864D x 711H mm
- Shipping Weight: 88.91kg
- Warranty: 1 year limited, replacement parts only (conditions apply).
- Kiln Furniture: Available separately
Note: External dimensions provided for the kiln also include the height of included kiln stand(s).