Perfect for creating themed memorabilia for sporting clubs or work events. This dye sublimation hat press is specifically designed to apply sublimation transfers onto the brim or curved face of trucker or sports/baseball style caps and hats.
If you are planning on pressing a large number of hats (with sublimation or HTV) this dedicated machine can take the hassle out of changing attachments whilst allowing you to press consistently using its standard programmable control box.
- Swing away design provides room to operate
- Caps can be positioned forwards or backwards when pressing
- Easy operation digital controller - with time and temp display
- Transfer Type: Cap/Hat
- Temperature Range: 0-200ºC
- Plug: Insulated 10A Power Plug (Complies with Australian Standards)
- Package Dimensions: 46cm x 32cm x 37cm
- Package Weight: 12kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
Operation instructions: Please refer to the resource and/or learning tab or owner’s leaflet for instructions on how to operate this heat press.
Looking to expand the range of blanks you can sublimate with this product or need a replacement part? Take a look under the 'parts' tab to view the range of compatible parts and accessories for this machine.
Hat Press Unboxing and How to Press a Sublimation Blank Baseball Cap
Freesub Hat Press Control Box Operation - Pressing a Baseball Cap
How to Change Sublimation Heat Press Control Box F° to C° Updated