This Ceramicraft Underglaze Pencil in Blue is ideal for drawing fine lines, naming work, outlining designs, and sketching or shading onto bisque fired clay pieces.
Simply draw onto your bisque fired pieces, and when you’re finished dust lightly with a soft brush to remove any excess, and then sponge on a clear glaze to seal it in.
- For use on bisque fired clay.
- After you complete your underglaze pencil design, remove any residual fallout from the pencil with a soft brush and sponge on a clear glaze to seal it in.
- Best sharpened with a knife or blade.
The maximum firing temperatures for Ceramicraft Underglaze Pencils is Cone 10, however some colours may appear significantly different or become lighter at higher temperatures.
*For a more accurate estimate of fired outcomes, please refer to the swatches included for each colour.
Firing results for Blue:
- Cone 06 - Mid blue grey.
- Cone 6 - Colour intensifies, becomes slightly warmer.
- Cone 10 - Texture of pencil shading is reduced, colour evens out and lightens.
*Colour Disclaimer - Due to the many variations in clays, clear glazes, lighting conditions, and electronic displays, your own fired results may appear different to what is pictured.
Watch out not too smudge when drawing with it! Literal amazing product love it so much, looks exactly how i thought it would on my earrings and pots
Was this review helpful?