Cress GK Series 6.8L Drop Bottom Glass Fusing Kiln GK1
Suitable for: Jewellery & Glass, Fusing, Slumping, Raking, Vitrograph, Enameling, Low Fire Ceramics and Raku
This Cress GK1A Kiln is a multitasking powerhouse. This little giant is great for jewellery, slumping, raking, vitrograph, enameling, low fire ceramics and raku.
With a super temperature recovery time. There is virtually nothing under 1093ºC degress this kiln cannot handle!
- Voltage: 240V
- Amps: 10A
- Power Type: Single Phase
- Maximum Temperature: Cone 3 (approx. 1093ºC / 2000ºF)
- Brick Thickness: 2.5"
- Internal Dimensions: 203.2mm (8") - Square
- Internal Depth: 171.45mm (6.75")
- Volume: 6.8 L
- Power Cord: Standard 10 amp cord and plug included.
- Shipping Dimensions: 640W x 640D x 810H mm - on pallet
- Shipping Weight: 34.1kg
- Warranty: 1 year limited, replacement parts only (conditions may apply).
As Cress kilns are imported directly from the USA, pricing is subject to fluctuations in the conversion rate of the US Dollar. Customers are welcome to request a quote when considering a kiln purchase.
Picking up your kiln from our warehouse? If opting for local pickup, please note the shipping weight and dimensions of the kiln provided above to ensure your vehicle will be suitable for transport.