Cress 9.2L Pottery and Glass Kiln KA8HB
This new 9.2L Electric Pottery and Glass Kiln from Cress is sure to be a hit.
Perfect for small scale works in pottery and glass this great new kiln will enable you to pursue your creative endeavours from home without taking up too much space or costing you an arm or leg.
- Voltage: 240V
- Amps: 7.5
- Power Type: Single Phase
- Maximum Temperature: Cone 10 (approx. 1287ºC)*
- Internal Width: 20cm (7.87”)
- Internal Depth: 22.9cm (8.66”)
- Volume: 9.2L
- External Dimensions:
- Power Cord: 10 amp cord and plug
- Warranty: 2 year, replacement parts only
The A8HB also features:
- Bartlett 3K control unit - program by cone number or your own program
- 7.62cm (3”) Energy efficient brick
- Heavy gauge elements
- Steel hinge
- Two position lid venting prop
- Insulated peephole plug
- Preassembled kiln stand
- Large lifting handles
- Steel bottom safety plate
*Although this kiln is capable of reaching Cone 10, continuous firing to this temperature will reduce the lifespan of the elements. For potters requiring ongoing high firing temperatures we would recommend a three phase kiln. Alternatively, there are many types of clay with lower firing temperatures.
As Cress kilns are imported directly from the USA, pricing is subject to fluctuations in the conversion rate of the US Dollar. Customers are welcome to request a quote when considering a kiln purchase.