Duncan EZ Strokes Underglaze EZ033 Ivy Green 29.5ml is versatile and simple to apply to bisque or greenware.
Achieving the perfect look is easy with Duncan E-Z Stroke Translucent Underglazes! Their intense pigment allows for high definition and decoration on your pieces. Create a watercolour effect with one simple stroke or add shading and depth with additional strokes.
They can be applied directly to greenware or bisque and layered over most underglazes, allowing the base coat to show through. They’re safe for serving food when coated with a Duncan food-safe clear glaze.
- Apply 1 coat for translucent designs to greenware, unfired glaze, soft-fired bisque or cone 04 bisque.
- For rich depth and shading, apply additional coats.
- Fire to shelf cone 04.
- Apply Clear Glaze, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- Water clean up.
- E-Z Stroke Underglazes may be applied over most underglazes, including Cover Coat and other E-Z Stroke colours, allowing the base colour to show through.
- E-Z Stroke Underglazes work well with high fire, cone 5-6 and some to cone 10. As high results vary, we recommend firing a test piece.
- For majolica, apply EZ Stroke design work over unfired White Satin glaze.
- EZ Stroke Underglazes may be used just like watercolours. EZ Strokes must be mixed with water to be applied properly to greenware or soft fired bisque. E-Z Stroke Underglazes fire into the ware at an 04 or hotter cone, although most of the pigments will hold true up to a cone 10. This broad firing range allows artists to use EZ Stroke Underglazes on almost all clay bodies
- EZ Stroke Underglazes are perfect for airbrushing.
- Use EZ Stroke Underglazes to tint clay slip, most glazes, fired Snow and other E-Z Stroke colours.
- High definition and detail can be achieved by adding water to EZ Stroke colour and using a very fine brush.