Duncan Satin Glaze SN351 Clear 3.78L is great for ceramic bisque.
Duncan Satin Glazes offer a full range of colors that fire to an opaque matte finish with a soft, muted sheen and a transparent Clear Satin Glaze.
Because they move very little during the firing process, these glazes are an excellent choice for creative design work and controlled glazing techniques.
Satin Glazes are nontoxic, dinnerware safe, and Overglaze compatible when used according to the manufacturers instructions.
How to Use:
- Apply to shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Apply 2-3 smooth, even coats. Note the Clear Satin is only 2 coats.
- Fire to shelf cone 06.
- Clean up with water.
- Satin Glazes work beautifully in combination with many other Duncan products including Concepts, E-Z Strokes and Courtyard Art Glazes.
- Always refer to label instructions for proper application and usage.
- All Satin Glazes are overglaze compatible and safe for use on food containers.
- White Satin Glaze is the favourite satin base coat for traditional majolica.