Included in the box:
- ET-1810 EcoTank™ Single Function Printer
- Setup guide
- CD-ROM for product setup
- Power cord
Please note USB cable and standard CMYK inks are not included.
About the Ink
Designed specifically for use in Epson desktop printers with refillable tanks/cartridges or Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) systems, and large format printers equipped with DX4, DX5 print heads.
- Fast drying time on transfer paper
- Enhanced productivity
- Universal for both direct and transfer printing
- Intense and vibrant colours
- Superior fastness properties
- Shelf Life - 24 Months
- Environmentally friendly: Free from formaldehyde, VOCs, Alkylphenol and compliance with RoHS
Use this ink to produce stunning personalised sublimation products such as coffee mugs, magnets, keyrings, bags, hats, barware, mouse pads, polyester apparel, and so much more.
Useful Tips and Advice:
- Do not mix different inks.
- Switching Inks? If using refillable cartridges, a continuous ink supply system, or built in tanks which have been used with other inks, make sure they are clean before you make the switch.
- You can use DS-SWB-B01L printhead cleaning liquid to perform the cleaning.
- For the best results using InkTec inks, please configure your computer and printer settings using the manufacturers ICC profile*.
*ICC profiles and setup instructions are available on request to Ceramicraft customers using InkTec SubliNova Smart Inks with select Epson printer models. If you would like a copy, please email our office with your request along with your printer model details.