Just getting started in sublimation or looking for a new A4 sublimation printer?
Every sublimation setup needs a reliable sublimation printer. The A4 Epson ET-2810 and InkTec Sublinova Smart Sublimation Inks from Ceramicraft are the perfect solution for your sublimation hobby or personalised products business
The Epson ET-2810 is a wireless 4 colour multifunction printer with an integrated (Ecotank) ink system, combined with Inktec SubliNova Smart Sublimation Inks is the perfect solution for your sublimation setup requirements.
This Epson EcoTank ET-2810 Sublimation Printer includes:
- 1 x Epson EcoTank ET-2810 Printer
- Set of 4 x 100ml GENUINE Inktec SubliNova Smart Sublimation Inks
(C=Cyan, M=Magenta, Y=Yellow, K=Black)
- Now includes 4 x EcoTank Compatible Bottle Caps for easy filling!
About the Printer
The ET-2810 is ideal for busy people looking to cut their printing costs. Thanks to the integrated high-capacity ink tanks, ink is supplied continuously to the printer, so there are no cartridges to replace; you simply top up the tanks with Inktec Sublimation Ink as you need it.
There's even a transparent window which allows you to see your ink levels.
- Printing Resolution - 5760 x 1440 optimised dpi with drop-on demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology.
- Wireless – easily print from tablets and smartphones (USB connectivity also possible - cable not included).
- Mobile Print Connectivity - EPSON CONNECT
- User-friendly control panel – with intuitive buttons for fast, easy navigation
- Borderless photo printing – easily print and share 4" x 6" photos
- 100-sheet paper capacity – print stacks of pages without interruption
- Integrated high-capacity ink tanks (No replacement cartridges required! Ever!)
- A4 flatbed colour image scanner capable of 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution scans
- Warranty – 12 months return to base (2-years with registration)
- Dimensions: 375mm x 347mm x 179mm
- Weight: 3.9 Kg
The ET-2810 is ideal for everyday projects with quick setup. It boasts user friendly control panel buttons making printing of sublimation designs so much easier whether at home or on the go.
Included in the box:
- Expression ET-2810 EcoTank™ Printer
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM for product setup
- Power cord
Please note USB cable and standard Epson CMYK inks are not included.
About the Ink
Designed specifically for use in Epson desktop printers with refillable tanks/cartridges or Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) systems, and large format printers equipped with DX4, DX5 print heads.
- Fast drying time on transfer paper
- Enhanced productivity
- Universal for both direct and transfer printing
- Intense and vibrant colours
- Superior fastness properties
- Shelf Life - 24 Months
- Environmentally friendly: Free from formaldehyde, VOCs, Alkylphenol and compliance with RoHS
Use this ink to produce stunning personalised sublimation products such as coffee mugs, magnets, keyrings, bags, hats, barware, mouse pads, polyester apparel, and so much more.
Useful Tips and Advice:
- Do not mix different inks.
- Switching Inks? If using refillable cartridges, a continuous ink supply system, or built in tanks which have been used with other inks, make sure they are clean before you make the switch.
- You can use DS-SWB-B01L printhead cleaning liquid to perform the cleaning.
- For the best results using InkTec inks, please configure your computer and printer settings using the manufacturers ICC profile*.
*ICC profiles and setup instructions are available on request to Ceramicraft customers using InkTec Sublinova Smart Inks with select Epson printer models. If you would like a copy, please email our office with your request along with your printer model details.