Add a colourful sprinkle of fun to your ceramic and pottery projects with Mayco's SG703 Speckta-Clear Autumn a high-gloss clear glaze incorporating colourful orange, yellow and brown specks!
Speckta-Clear functions as a high-gloss clear glaze with the added surprise of coloured specks!
Apply Speckta-Clear over base-coated ware or directly onto undecorated ware. Use for all over coverage or in design with Stroke & Coat, Foundations, Underglazes, and other Mayco glazes.
At Cone 06 SG703 is a transparent clear glaze with colourful orange, yellow and brown specks that will change the look with different base glazes.
At Cone 6 colour specks fade and begin to flow.
Firing Range: Cone 06 to Cone 6
Colour: Clear glaze with orange, yellow and brown specks.
General Use / Application Instructions:
- Shake well.
- Apply one even coat to base-coated ware or two even coats to cone 04 (1060 °C) undecorated ware.
- Allow to dry.
- Fire to cone 06/05 (999 °C – 1046 °C). May fire to higher temperatures; see cone 6 palette for performance.
Food Safety: Speckta-Clear is AP Non-Toxic, Food Safe and Dinnerware Safe when used according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Stable & non-moving at low fire.
- Broad firing range: cones 06-6.
- Works well over chrome-tin pigments.
- Heavy application will develop a hazy finish.