This 8 in 1 Freesub P38038 sublimation heat press replaces the P8200, offering an increased flat heat transfer plate and simple control box design at a more affordable price point!
With 8 heating attachments you’ll have everything you need to apply sublimation or heat transfer vinyl designs to a wide variety of sublimation blanks.
With this Freesub heat press machine transfers may be applied to straight or conical walled mugs and glassware, drink bottles, tiles, coasters, keyrings and other flat substrates, t-shirts, plates, and even baseball caps or trucker hats... The list goes on.
• Main machine with 38cm x 38cm flat press
• Dedicated mug press with standard 11oz mug heating pad
• 9oz mug heating pad
• 12oz mug heating pad (conical shape)
• Lengthened drink bottle heating pad
• 8 and 10 inch plate heating pads
• Cap heating pad
- Model Number: P38038-V8
- Temperature Range: 0°C - 210°C
- Power Plug: Insulated 10A Power Plug (Complies with Australian Standards)
- Connection Type: Female connection point, for male ended 4 pin mug heating attachments.
- Package Dimensions: 58cm x 53.5cm x 42cm
- Package Weight: 23kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Colour: Black and Red (*colour pictured may vary)
Operation instructions: Please refer to the resource and/or learning tab or owner’s leaflet for instructions on how to operate this heat press.
Looking to expand the range of blanks you can sublimate with this product or need a replacement part? Take a look under the 'parts' tab to view the range of compatible parts and accessories for this machine.
8 in 1 P8038 Combination Heat Press Unboxing
Programming the Control Box of the Freesub P8038 - 8 in 1 Multipress
Great service and product.
Will shop here again.
Was this review helpful?