PY81-4 100mm Paragon K-Type Thermocouple - Rod only
Used to measure the internal temperature of a kiln during operation, this rod/probe only K-Type thermocouple (temperature sensor) manufactured by Paragon, is designed to the following specifications.
This thermocouple is designed to suit kilns with a wall thickness of 6.35cm - 7.62cm (2 1/2” - 3”).
Rod/Probe Only - this product does not include the ceramic block or lead wires.
- Type: K-Type
- Probe length: 100mm (4”)
- Probe diameter: ø 6.4mm (1/4”)
- Temperature range: -184 ~1349°C (-330 ~ 2460 °F)
- Accuracy: ±0.75%
- Manufacturer’s code: PY81-4
- This thermocouple features an exposed tip using 14-gauge wires
- Manufactured in the U.S. with American-made components to exacting standards.
Selecting the right thermocouple for your kiln
When selecting a thermocouple for your kiln you will need to take note of the required temperature range and any installation requirements specific to your kiln.
Existing holes will determine probe diameter, and the wall thickness of your kiln will determine the required probe length.