This 100mm Disc for items up to 30cm and maximum weight of 2.5kg
- Thoroughly wash the back of the plate using a scouring powder or cream to remove all traces of dust, grease, fingerprints, etc.
- Apply a small amount of water to the disc
- Mix completely with fingers until glue is activated (1 -2 minutes) and the glue becomes opaque and the disc becomes pliable.
- Leave approx. 5 minutes until the glue becomes tacky
- Apply disc to plate, ensuring hanger ring is in the correct position for hanging, and use the round side of a spoon to press out all of the air.
- Leave 24 hours and check the strength of fixing by pulling ring against plate.
Warning: Once attached to the plate the disc may lose adhesion in the event of the disc being exposed to moisture. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the disc remains dry.