Suitable for: Decals, Glass Fusing
Dual spring-assisted lid supports on the Paragon Ovation-10 transfer the weight of the lid to a massive hinge assembly on the back of the kiln. This reduces the stress on the kiln wall to give your kiln the long life that Paragon kilns are famous for.
The Paragon Ovation-1013 lid elements use an element groove that eliminates element pins. The element coils are wider than the groove opening, so the elements stay in place without pins. The sidewall element coils are protected in dropped, recessed grooves.
With the Paragon Ovation-1013 you will be amazed at the convenience of digital firing. The reliable controller continually monitors the firing so you can spend your time productively without closely watching the kiln. (Please remember, however, to check the kiln during firing and to monitor it near the expected shut off time.) The sealed touch pad keeps out dust and is easy to wipe clean.
Kiln stands included! This kiln includes two heavy duty deluxe rolling stands, each with locking casters and a mounting bracket for the Orton Kiln Vent.
- Voltage: 415
- Amps: 30
- Power Type: 3 Phase
- Maximum Temp: 926.7ºC (1700ºF)
- Internal Length: 1041mm (41.0")
- Internal Width: 572mm (22.5")
- Internal Depth: 330mm (13.0")
- Volume: 181.2 L
- Power cord: Not included
- Kiln Stand(s): Includes 2 - 610mm x 610mm x 457mm (24" x 24" x 18") high stand(s) with locking casters and vent mounting bracket. Assembly required.
- External Dimensions: 1448mm (L) x 991mm (W) x 1016mm (H) (57" x 39" x 40")
- Warranty: 1 year limited, parts only conditions apply.
As Paragon kilns are imported directly from the USA, pricing is subject to fluctuations in the conversion rate of the US Dollar. Customers are welcome to request a quote when considering a kiln purchase.
Note: External dimensions provided for the kiln also include the height of included kiln stand(s).