PY80-4 100mm Paragon K-Type Thermocouple with ceramic block and lead wires
Used to measure the internal temperature of a kiln during operation, this K-Type thermocouple (temperature sensor) manufactured by Paragon, is designed to the following specifications.
This thermocouple is designed to suit a kiln models with a wall thickness of 6.35cm - 7.62cm (2 1/2” - 3” firebrick) and includes the ceramic block and 45cm (18") lead wires.
- Type: K-Type
- Probe length: 100mm (4”)
- Probe diameter: ø 6.4mm (1/4”)
- Temperature range: -184 ~1349°C (-330 ~ 2460 °F)
- Accuracy: ±0.75%
- Includes: Ceramic block and lead wires
- Length of lead wires: 45cm (18”)
- Manufacturer’s code: PY80-4
- This thermocouple features an exposed tip using 14-gauge wires
- Manufactured in the U.S. with American-made components to exacting standards.
Selecting the right thermocouple for your kiln
When selecting a thermocouple for your kiln you will need to take note of the required temperature range and any installation requirements specific to your kiln.
Existing holes will determine probe diameter, and the wall thickness of your kiln will determine the required probe length.