A true multifunction machine providing endless creative possibilities the 3D Vacuum heat press is an easy to operate machine which can be used to press a wide range of blanks straight out of the box.
Between the standard included silicone accessories and the capability of being able to use shrink sleeves in this machine, you’ll be able to press a wide range of flat and 3D surface blanks, coffee mugs and drinkware. From phone cases, ceramic tiles, keyrings, to stemless tumblers, bag tags. It’s even possible to do textile blanks in this machine with some preparation (see learning tab for videos).
And with a number of additional compatible 3D vacuum accessories and the machine’s large oven capacity it’s easy to scale up your operations to press multiple blanks at a time or expand the type of blanks you can press.
- Easy operation digital controller - with time and temp display
- Vacuum pressure allows you to press 3D blanks - press right to the edge and over it on things such as phone cases etc.
- Press multiple blanks at once in the large capacity oven (fits 12 x 11oz coffee mugs, or 6 x 20oz skinny tumblers)
- Multifunction - suitable for sublimating a wide range of blanks and substrates
- Easily scale up your operations - numerous compatible accessories available for purchase
- Versatile - can be used with shrink wrapped blanks or silicone accessories
- Internal Oven Dimensions: 30cm x 43cm x 11cm
- Plug: Insulated 15A* Power Plug (Complies with Australian Standards)
- Package Dimensions: 70.5cm x 62.5cm x 40cm
- Package Weight: 25kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
* Please note this machine requires a 15Amp wall socket or adaptor unit for operation.
Included in Box:
- 1 x Silicone Rubber Seal
- 1 x 15oz Silicone Mug Clamp/Wrap
- 2 x 11oz Silicone Mug Clamps/Wraps
- 1 x High Temperature resistant sealing strip
- 1 x High Temperature resistant vacuum hose
- 1 x Filter element
- 1 x Pair of Heat Proof Gloves
- Power Cord
Operation instructions: Please refer to the resource and/or learning tab or owner’s leaflet for instructions on how to operate this heat press.
Looking to expand the range of blanks you can sublimate with this product or need a replacement part? Take a look under the 'parts' tab to view the range of compatible parts and accessories for this machine.
How to Press a Sublimation Glass Tile in 3D Vacuum Heat Press
How to Press a Polymer Plate with 3D Vacuum Heat Press
ST-3042 Multifunction 3D Sublimation Vacuum Machine Demonstration
How to press Stemless Wine Glasses with Shrink Sleeves in the ST3042 3D Heat Press
Part 1 - Pressing Multiple Sublimation Conical Mugs at a time
Part 2 - Pressing Multiple Sublimation Conical Mugs at a time
Sublimation of a Double Walled Polymer Travel Mug with a 3D Vacuum Press
With a little help from Youtube, very easy to use.
Was this review helpful?