Mayco Stoneware Glaze SW182 Antique Brass 473ml
Mayco Stoneware Glazes are suitable for use on any midrange clay body.
Artists will appreciate the excellent control with minimum flow and movement these glazes offer. Mayco Stoneware Glazes will also perform well in oxidation and reduction firings.
While all other Mayco Stoneware Glazes are certified AP nontoxic and food safe, and dinnerware safe when applied in accordance to the manufacturers directions.
**SW-182 Antique Brass is not AP Certified Food Safe and Non-Toxic or dinnerware safe due to the fired finish is not being chemically durable.**
Firing Range: Cone 5-10
- Shake or stir well
- Apply to soft fired bisque (cone 04-06)
- Brush on 2-3 smooth, even coats (1 coat if dipping or spraying)
- Fire to shelf Cone 5-6. Will perform well at cone 9-10.
- Mayco Stoneware Glazes perform well in oxidation and reduction firings.
- Use in combination and layer with other Mayco products to create visually appealing pieces with endless possibilities.