Mayco Stoneware Speciality Glaze SW404 Black Mudcrack 473ml
Mayco Stoneware Glazes are suitable for use on any midrange clay body.
This new speciality glaze from Mayco allows you to create beautiful textured surfaces similar to cracking mud and is truly magical when layered over other glazes.
Artists will appreciate the excellent control with minimum flow and movement these glazes offer. Mayco Stoneware Glazes will also perform well in oxidation and reduction firings.
All Mayco Stoneware Glazes are certified AP nontoxic and food safe when heated to manufacturers directions.
Firing Range: Cone 5-10
- Shake or stir well
- Apply to soft fired bisque (cone 04-06)
- Brush on 2-3 smooth, even coats (1 coat if dipping or spraying)
- Fire to shelf Cone 5-6. Will perform well at cone 9-10.
- Mayco Stoneware Glazes perform well in oxidation and reduction firings.
- Use in combination and layer with other Mayco products to create visually appealing pieces with endless possibilities.