Suitable for: Crystalline Glazes, Decals, Low-Fire Ceramics, Porcelain and Stoneware
The Paragon TNF243 is a 10 sided three phase kiln that features sectional construction. During busy periods when orders are backlogged, you will be grateful you own a dependable Paragon kiln such as the TNF243. Studio owners refer to these kilns as “work horses.”
The digital controller on the Paragon TNF243 has powerful features that you will enjoy using, and better still is user-friendly. The Paragon TNF243 also features twist-lock spring latches which will hold the assembled collars securely.
The lid is easy to lift with Paragon's patented “LiteLid,” which means you can be free of pulleys and cords, it also reduces the weight of the lid to enable most people to lift the lid with one hand.
Kiln stand included! This kiln includes a heavy duty deluxe rolling stand with locking casters, a mounting bracket for the Orton Kiln Vent and a greenware drying rack. Simply load your greenware on the lower shelf and the heat from the kiln will dry the ware for the next firing.
- Voltage: 415V
- Amp: 28
- Power Type: 3 Phase
- Maximum Temp: 1287ºC (2350ºF) / Cone 10
- Internal Length: 572mm (22.5”)
- Internal Width: 572mm (22.5”)
- Internal Depth: 737mm (29”)
- Volume: 201.05 L
- Power cord: Not included - consult your electrician for installation options.
- Kiln Stand: Includes a 610mm x 610mm x 305mm (24" x 24" x 12") high stand with locking casters, vent bracket and greenware drying shelf. Assembly required.
- External Dimensions: 775mm (L) x 1113mm (W) x 1219mm (H) (30.5” x 43.8” x 48”)
- Warranty: 2 year limited, parts only conditions apply.
As Paragon kilns are imported directly from the USA, pricing is subject to fluctuations in the conversion rate of the US Dollar. Customers are welcome to request a quote when considering a kiln purchase.
Note: External dimensions provided for the kiln also include the height of included kiln stand(s).